If you want to get away to somewhere that is truly peaceful and quite, then Dawns Early Light is where you need to be. This quaint cabin is waiting to help you have a relaxing, secluded vacation. It has a master bedroom on each floor, offering plenty of seclusion for it’s guests. The multi-level covered decks off the back of the cabin along with the large beautiful hardwoods that surround the cabin provide a great outdoor experience. Not to mention it is right down the road from the beautiful Upper Mountain Fork River.
Make a reservation for Dawns Early Light, and come experience the cabin for yourself!
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located 25 miles north of the Broken Bow Lake area, Dawns Early Light is a 1,100 sq. ft, 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom cabin that accommodates 4 guests (no small children). Sleeping arrangements are 1 king bed and 1 queen bed.
- 2 private bedroom each with master bath
- Multi-level covered back porch
- Covered front patio
- Short distance to the Upper Mountain Fork River
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Central Heat and Air
- Charcoal Grill
- No small children at this particular cabin please