Bear Den is a brand new couples cabin that is the epitome of a luxury, upscale cabin in the Beavers Bend area. It features custom cabinetry with concrete counter tops, a rocked walk in shower, indoor jacuzzi, WIFI, indoor double sided fireplace, outdoor fireplace on the covered deck as well as a 4 person hot tub. To top it all off Bear Den is in the beautiful Timber Creek Trails area, located just 2 miles north of Hochatown area and only minutes from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located in the new Timber Creek Trails, Bear Den is a single story, couples cabin with approx 800 sq. ft. of living space, 800 sq. ft. of covered outside deck. The cabin accommodates up 2 guests with sleeping arrangements of 1 king bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Central Heat and Air
- 50″ Flat screen with cable and DVD player
- Double sided wood burning fireplace in living area
- Outdoor rock fireplace on back deck
- Indoor jacuzzi tub
- 4 person outdoor hot tub under covered back deck
- Charcoal grill
- Wrap around covered decks