Are you looking for a “once in a Blue Moon” getaway? Located just minutes from all the attractions that Beavers Bend offers, the Blue Moon, nestled in a secluded stand of natural pines and hardwoods, offers just the sanctuary you need. The nearest neighbor is a family of red-shouldered hawks you might be fortunate to spot off to the southwest. With a warm sense of yesteryear, this square timber log home is the perfect place to unwind, reconnect with those you love, and enjoy the beauty of the natural world.
Artistically handcrafted, not only does the Blue Moon boast an old-fashioned claw foot tub in the master bath and an abundance of natural wood and stone, but it also includes modern amenities that will make your vacation relaxing. Listen to your favorite music through an outdoor sound system on the back deck, unwind under the stars in the hot tub, or take the two available kayaks to the nearby waterways.
The only cabin in the Beavers Bend Getaways collection with two fireplaces, one of which is in the master bedroom, the Blue Moon is a fabulous couple’s retreat as well as family friendly. The master suite, opening to a forest panorama, has access to the hot tub deck and is a romantic setting for honeymoon or anniversary celebrations. The cabin is also spacious enough for family gatherings that will be long remembered.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located east of Hwy. 259, north of Hochatown, the Blue Moon is in a secluded location that adjoins US Forest land. The Blue Moon is a 1,700 sq. ft., 3 bedroom (with loft), 2 1/2 bathroom, 2 level cabin that will accommodate up to 8 guests. Sleeping arrangements are 1 king sized bed, 2 queen sized beds, and 1 double futon in the loft.
*.No trailers, please. There is space at the bottom of the driveway for trailers.**
- Fully Equipped kitchen with full-sized appliances
- Central heat and air
- 2 fireplaces: 1 in the living room, 1 in the master bedroom (wood provided October to mid March).
- TV/DVD player (no cable or satellite)
- French doors from master bedroom onto deck
- Old fashioned (deep soaking) Victorian claw foot bathtub in master bathroom
- Loft area for extra seating/sleeping/play area
- Outdoor hot tub under the stars
- Full covered porches/decks along entire length (front and back)
- Great views from all windows
- Outdoor charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Foosball table
- 2 sit-on-top kayaks, paddles, life jackets included for guest use
- Pets prohibited