Tucked away in the pines on the back side of Rock Hill Park, Hidden Treasure is a brand new, three bedroom, 2 bath cabin with all the amenities you need for a peaceful getaway.
An expansive covered back deck invites you to spend some quiet time, soak up the silence or wait for the burgers to come off the grill. And the hot tub is purposely located where you can relax and enjoy the view of the surrounding woods.
Inside the Hidden Treasure, you will find all you need to enjoy your much needed respite from everyday life.
Reserve the Hidden Treasure today and enjoy!
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
Located in Rock Hill Park, Hidden Treasure is a 1,200 sq. ft., one level, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin that accommodates up to 8 guests. Sleeping arrangements are 2 queen beds, 1 full/twin bunk bed, and a queen air mattress.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Central Heat and Air
- Flat screen TV in living with HD Cable TV
- Unlimited Wireless Internet
- Propane Fireplace (on October to mid March)
- 5-6 person outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor charcoal grill
- 600 sq. ft. of covered front and back decks
- Outdoor fire pit
- Room for boat parking in the driveway
- Pets prohibited