Oklahoma’s River Ranch cabin is a premium cabin rental with features beyond what you would expect. We spared no expense in creating a comfortable, luxurious cabin experience. A King Size bed, two-person Jacuzzi (surrounded by windows overlooking the river), a gas log fireplace and unmatched privacy make this cabin unique in Southeast Oklahoma.
The best part of the cabin may be outside! Covered porches with rocking chairs on both sides of the cabin give you a choice of Mountain Fork River views or the rolling hills and distant mountains. We specifically sited the cabin so the front porch faces the east; perfect for watching a sunrise and the back porch will host spectacular Oklahoma sunsets.
The cabin sits on a ridge looking over the Mountain Fork River and is also bounded on two sides by small stream.
With over 280 acres of private land to roam including a two acre pond stocked with bass, River Ranch is certain to provide you with a memorable experience.
Location & Sleeping Arrangement
The River Ranch Cabin is on the Mountain Fork River in Southeast Oklahoma (McCurtain County.) The cabin is located approximately 45 minutes north of the Broken Bow Lake area and about 40 minutes from Mena, Arkansas. The cabin has one bedroom and accommodates up to 4 guests with a king sized bed and queen sized sleeper sofa.
- 896 square feet PLUS two large covered porches
- King size bed and Queen size sleeper sofa
- Living area features gas log fireplace, leather sofa and a recliner
- Small TV/DVD player for movies (no satellite or cable)
- Bath features custom tile shower with multiple spray heads and large, two person Jacuzzi surrounded by windows with river views.
- Fully equipped kitchen – Refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove and oven, coffee maker plus all the necessary utensils, cookware, linens, etc.
- Porches have patio style chairs and table and solid wood rocking chairs
- Gas grill on back porch
- Pets prohibited